05 December 2007 |

Christmas Cards - we all need 'em!

I now have 61 - yes sixty one Christmas cards for sale at Greeting Card Universe.

Wow its been alot of hard work but it is SOOOO worth it LOL!!

Someone said that get a job that you love and you will never work again.

IT'S SO TRUE!!!

Anyways I just wanted to let everyone know about my cards and that I have included some in different languages - the Greek and Korean ones were well received so I have included some Italian and Portuguese as well as Spanish. I hope they meet someone's needs:)

So click on the box at top left to be taken to my store and check them out.

Now if you want to make your own cards - look at my previous blog entry that shows some of my christmas clip art for sale.

looking forward to hearing from you!

0 comments: