21 September 2006 |

5 Weird things about me - thanks Sue!!

The rules of the tag are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.

Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

So here's my 5 (this took a whole afternoon LOL)

1. I regularly dream about beds

2 I have been married 3 times and every surname has ended with "on" ie Medson, Weedon, Bacon.

3. I never had a "real" talk or chat with my father.

4. I can recite (from memory) "A Bush Christening" by Banjo Patterson

5 My teabag must remain in the boiling water for 25 seconds precisely, and the cup must be full.

Done! So I will tag
Denise
Myszka
Lee
Blushbutter
Lara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank's Eugenia, gosh I'm rakking my brain trying to think of 5 wierd things! darn it ! fun though :)
thanks for visiting my blog and tagging me!

Denise said...

Can my daughter replace a pet, since we don't have any? :)

Thanks, that was fun!

Lee said...

Done! That was hard LOL!